Saturday, September 6, 2014

#113 | Good-bye.

Assalamualaikum and a very good day guys.

Maybe this is the last post in my blog before I shutting it down. I'm shutting this blog because of these reasons;

i) Maybe my current writing skills are not as good as 2-3 years ago.
ii) Maybe I didn't have any ideas to write, in order to give my blog an interesting entry. 
iii) Blogging are so yesterday, I guess. Most of people don't read, unless it's interesting and worth to read for.
iv) Time.
v) I'm not into writing these days. Maybe going to get a Tumblr, so I can post only pictures or any sayings that wouldn't need so much ideas to create.

Well, this blog wouldn't remained this long (3 years I think) if it's not from you guys. Thank you for supporting me and if I want to write again, I'll be. 

And please do read Stalker Puaka, and this blog have various writers including me. Do support it guys!

Good-bye!

Sekian.


No comments: